Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You ain't nothing but a hound dog...

...okay maybe they hound dogs at all... But today I had a long freakin day. It started with a photo shoot of my boo butts. Feel free to check it out. That link is to the first of the line. When Diesel gets the size of a rat, you know that those are from when we first got him, not from today lol.

Mark is now day crew! And is NOT leaving in under a week. Now it's back to the old "end of the month" date. Which means I woke up at quarter til 5 this morning. Hopefully I can do that again tomorrow. I'm pretty darn tired, and thats weird for me, considering we usually dont got to bed for another 8 hours lol. My body is in wtf mode, and I've been starving allll day. I did keep busy, though. So that's probably why I kept getting hungry. The dogs massacred the patio, so I decided to sweep that off, and I'm sure I'm going to feel that in the morning. I had to DIG with my broom to get the dirt out of the cracks. It was baaad. I didnt even get around to vacuuming & moping. But I did get most of the laundry done (besides one load) and I cleaned the master bedroom, so at least I had a productive day!

In a way I love how fast this week is going, since that means my brother will be here soooo soon, but I also want to punch a baby for how fast it's going, since that means these last couple weeks with Mark are going to fly by. Gotta stay positive, though. The sooner he's gone the sooner they'll be back, and the sooner we'll be happier whether it be in California with friends or Florida with family :)

No comments: