Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Getting Better All The Time.

It's probably the fact that my brother will be here while Mark is gone, but I cannot help but feel like I can actually do this! For the next 11 months I can really focus on me and I can't help but be excited for that. I was going to just order a diet food system, like Nutrisystem®, but since my brother will be here I think I'll just buy a few health food cook books and go crazy. That will be better in the long run anyway, I think. Then once Mark comes home I'll be used to cooking that way! My poor tubs of butter aren't even gunna see it coming :(
I also plan on joining a gym! Before moving to Jacksonville, NC I worked at a gym for about 3 years.... and never used it -_- Lets hope this time I actually follow through because even when I had a free membership to a fantastic gym I only used it for the dang steam rooms! I'm horrible, I know. When Mark was deployed last time, while I was still working there, I tried to work as much as possible, and that really helped, so I plan on getting at least a part time job (because lets face it, I do NOT want a full time job with two dogs, and wanting to spend at least an hour or two at the gym on top of not being used to working again!) Here's to hoping that my willpower isn't as weak as... it is o.O

Okay I'm getting super distracted, so sorry if that last half made no sense... I'll probably be back later when I'm not zoning out every other sentence... Bai!

No comments: