Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There's gotta be something more...


...and by that I mean something more to go wrong today. You know that DirecTV commercial, where the guy starts the commercial off with "I am Epic Win." Yea, well I'm the opposite, today. This morning I took Auto to the vet. Everything was fine. He has been throwing up in the mornings before he eats, but they told me just feed him later at night, and it's normal for how early I feed him at night. He also had a lump on his jaw line, but they said it was just a mole... I don't know about that one, but I'll just keep checking on it. Diesel's lump on his head seems to have gotten a bit bigger, so I made an appt for that for tomorrow... hopefully it wont be as big a fail.

So, why am I Epid Fail? Well first, after tripping over myself with Auto and a huge bag of Blue Buffalo to getting out of PetSmart and into the car, I forgot to let Auto drain his snake. So, naturally, about 1 minute before we pull into the drive way, Auto pisses all over the front seat of the car. FML. Welp, at least I don't have to clean it up... We don't have the stuff to get it out, so I'm just going to take it somewhere to get cleaned on Friday, windows down for the next few days... and of course it's raining the next few days too. Wet seats will smell better than piss, though... I'm sure of it.

But that's not all folks. I walk inside, and go to let Diesel out of my room. My brother is sick, so I put him in my room, instead of him my brother's temp. room where his kennel is. BAD IDEA. I did it this morning and he was fine, but I guess that's just because he was still sleepy. Well I walk through the door and step in something wet. Nope, not piss. Drool. Cascading down the door trim, starting at the huge chunk missing, that I'm assuming could only be resting in piece down Diesel's throat. No positives to this story, I'm afraid. I'm going to have to replace the damn trim before Mark gets home.

At least I don't fail this hard when Mark is home... otherwise I'd probably be in the dog house lol.

No comments: