Sunday, March 13, 2011

These boots were made for walkin'.



And that's just what they'd do if my damn husband would buy them for me! I am in LOVE with those damn boots. They're PERFECT for wearing with any of my jeans, or with any of the dresses that my husband also wont let me buy >:/ They're from Pacsun Hopefully Mark sucks it up and lets me get there soon, because if they're still selling them in the store, I'm sure they wont be for much longer. They're out of stock on 7.5 online too, so if any of you bitches know where I can get this online elsewhere, for under $30, in 7.5, spill yo' shit & I'll rock your world ;D
On another note, I tried out Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in "Laced Up" and I have got to say it was SUPER easy, looks great, and I LOVED not having to sit around for an hour without touching anything for fear of smudging. They're a bit pricey, compared to doing it yourself with regular ole nail polish, but I will definitely be trying out the other patterns. It's still cheaper than paying somebody else to do it for you, and they don't chip nearly as easily as other nail polishes! Highly recommended!

No comments: