Thursday, March 31, 2011

I feel in to a burning ring of fire...

And it hurt like a bitch.

The past two days have been the biggest cluster fuck in the history of cluster fuckdom. Yesterday wasn't too bad... sure Auto pissed in the car, and Diesel tried to eat the house... but those are fixable. My dog isn't. If he breaks, he's broken.

I took Diesel to the vet today, so they could catch up on what's been going on with his lump. They gave me medicine to give him this time. If the lump doesn't go away within the next two weeks he's going in for surgery to get it removed, and it's being sent to a pathologist. Then a few weeks later, after I visit family in Florida, he'll be getting his bawlz cut off.

I got some unsettling news this morning, before I took Diesel into the vet, so that didn't exactly help my day start off swimmingly, either. I can't really talk about that, though. Tomorrow I'm going to go grocery shopping, and then get my hair cut. It's settled. I have way too much going on right now for me to give a damn about styling my hair everyday. I need something easy. Less hair = less time spent on straightening/styling it. More time to get shit done.

So much has happened in the past two days. I hate that Mark is 1. out of the loop with it all, and 2. is unreachable. Yay for going underway... meaning I won't have contact with him for another couple weeks... I really hope that he is able to call or email before Diesel's surgery, at least... I would say the opposite, but it'll probably take awhile for the results to get back from the pathologist anyway, so either way before or after surgery he's still going to worry about the results. Hell, he doesn't even know that Auto's appointment went flawlessly, and that he is the "healthy" one of the two. I really hope that at least right now, he has forgotten or isn't worried about how Auto had a lump (that has went away, yay!) or that Diesels has gotten more noticeable. I know that he's down about missing me and the dogs, and I know that he's down about being on that same boat again, this time for even longer so they say... I just really hope that that's all that is on his plate right now. I'm perfectly happy with bearing these burdons... I wish I could just hide them from him, but I'm pretty sure the amount that will be coming out of our checking account might make him ask a couple questions... especially since it will say that it's coming from our vet. I really hope he doesn't worry about Diesel. I know he'll be okay... I hope.

No comments: