Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Suck my kiss.

It's time for an "I haven't been to bed yet, and stupid shit is annoying me" rant. Something that's bugged me since I was a childcare provider and realized morons did this.

Mothers, heck maybe even Fathers (just not that I've seen) :
Yes, I know that your precious baby is so amazing, and you are completely enamored by them. They are the light of your life, apple of your eye, and all that good stuff. But when you are asked how old they are, do not EVER say x weeks or x months unless the answer is somewhere between 1-3 weeks, or 1-11 months old. If you want to include the months, more power do you. But, I swear to you, nothing makes me want to cut you more than you telling me that your child is a) 34 weeks old, or b) 28 months old.
Your child is fucking not. Your child is a) 8 1/2 months old, or b) 2 year, hell you can even spring for 2 years and 4 months old.
For the love of all things babylicious, knock that shit off. It's annoying, and only makes you sound like a friggin mouth breather.

Yes. I went there.
and yes, I am on my period.

No comments: