Monday, March 14, 2011

So you can take that cookie, and stick it...


in my mouth :D

Guess who's having cookies for lunch? This girl! And yes, I said lunch. Since Mark works night crew (and is late show on top of that) we don't wake up until about 3pm. So when you look at my day, I'm 8 hours behind. My Breakfast is at 3pm, my lunch is at 8pm, and my dinner is at about midnight-1am. Sometimes I'll start it at 2am so I've got the off chance that Mark will be home to eat a warm dinner... if I even cook dinner that day! I've probably only cooked dinner 5 times in the past month. Oh the joys of not having to cook for anybody, and just stuffing your face with microwavables and lunch meat sandwiches for dinner :) But, we've got a full house coming our way in this next couple weeks.
As I said before, my brother will be here this weekend sometime, but come to find out, our roommate's buddies will be coming as well. And then after they leave, about a week later a couple people from his wife's side of the family will be here to help her move all their things back to New York (DH and our roommate are deploying together, and his wife will be going home, like most military wives without children do.) So I'm going... COOKIES ARE DONE YAAAAAAAAAAY.... to have to start actually cooking again. My poor soul. Okay off to nom on chocolate chippity goodness while I wait for Bad Girls Club :)

No comments: