Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another one bites the dust...

Yes, folks. My fat ass exploded out of my pants for the second time in my life. My last pantastrophe happened a few years ago, but the wounds were still fresh! Luckily I caught myself before Mark's buddy saw my entire ass crack hangin out... This is why you should never buy a lifted truck, men. Because your "not fat, but not a stick" girlfriend/fiancee/wife is going to try and get her big ass up there and "rrrrrrrrrrrrpppp" done son. Now you have to wait another five minutes to leave because your dumb truck made her have to find a new pair of pants to wear out! Heaven forbid this happens in the parking lot, or somebody else's driveway rather than your own.

In other news... My brother will be here this weekend! And we've gotten news that Mark might not be leaving until the end of the month... so that gives us at least another week together, if all goes well.

Well that's about it, I've been pretty boring lately... which is why I haven't updated this in like two days. Hopefully something interesting will happen here soon. Eh, lets face it. I'm lame.

No comments: