Monday, March 21, 2011

The best things in life are free...

Starting with my family :) Yes, I just did get super corny on you guys.

My weekend went fast, as I expected. Mark's best friend and his girlfriend were in town so we pretty much barely slept. Honestly I don't even remember doing much. No I wasn't black out drunk the whole time, it just really want that fast. Plus I'm still living on like 5 hours of sleep a night... I'm used to like 10 hours of sleep lol I'm lazy, remember. Well Mark went back to work today from the weekend, and my brother got here this morning at about 1100. I ran him through the basics of the house; where things are located, how Auto needs to be on a leash, not to smoke in the house but dont leave cig. butts outside or Mark will lose his mind, and that if the dogs hump each other or lick one another's junk it's absolutely normal. You know, the normal things. He went to bed, and I pretty much bummed out all day, watched SATC2, and then started on dinner... which was pretty dern ballin if I do say so myself.

When Mark did come home he told me the full proof dates that he'll be leaving... lets just say it's too soon. I am not looking forward to him leaving, but I can already tell that it will be a lot easier with Justin here. My brother is a hoot to just sit and listen to while he plays video games. It'll be hard for me not to smile with him around (everybody now, awwww, a brother & sister that DON'T hate each other!)

Now Mark & my brother, Justin, are playing video games. I'm sure Mark will regret not being in bed 2 hours ago, in the morning :) Me, on the other hand... I can sleep all day!

No comments: