Monday, July 11, 2011

It only hurts when I breath.


My abs hurt so goood. I worked out again, second day in a row when I usually only work out every other day. I kind of want to go back to the gym and do more cardio o.O I might start going every day... I feel like even though I get bored while I'm there, afterwards I can't wait to go back. I worked out with a co-worker today, and we did ab work outs, which I haven't added onto my routine yet; I've only been doing cardio. I'm going to slowly add working out my upper body to that as well, but my upper body is weak as shit balls, so with time it will come, I'm sure. Today I did something I've never been able to do... I lasted 10 minutes on this half stair climber half elliptical type machine! I'm usually internally screaming bloody murder by 4 minutes, but this time I went ten and probably could have done five more o.O And that was only the third time I've used that machine! I'm learning how to block out the "pain" :D Much quicker than I'm usually able to numb my pain. I've always noticed I could choose to feel pain and not, like with tattoos, needles, dental tools (insert suspicious look here), but of course the burn of working out is a little more of a challenge for me, since I never really worked out regularly before these past few weeks. I really hope my motivation continues. I even found a new ab work out machine that I enjoy. You know how you do sit ups with a ball and throw it to your partener who stands in front of you? Well this machine is like that, only you throw the ball to a target in a little ball return thing. It's actually pretty fun haha. My lower abs still such balls, so I need to find something I can do with that still, but I'm sure I'l figure it out :)

I also recently talked to Mark about getting colored contacts. As you can see from the picture I posted in this entry, I'm going with green. I asked Mark if he wanted me to get green or blue, and he said "whichever ones look more like fuck me eyes" -___- leave it to a man. Green definitely won out by a long shot... so much that I really kind of want to get more than one pair... but I'm pretty sure they're like 30 dollar a pair, and I can't afford that right now. Maybe once he reenlists, or I can have him let me get like three pair (one in blue to mix it up) for my birthday instead of getting photoshop... even though I'll probably try and sucker him into letting me get three pair of colored contacts AND photoshop bahaha shhhh! I almost went and got them today, but I got home and (as usual) got distracted so I'll stick to waiting a few more weeks as planned. I still need to go to Walmart (uhhhhhgggg... but it's the only place I know around here that accepts tricare, and I'm too lazy to find a "real" optometrist) and get my eye exam done... I don't even know if tricare does contact exams, though... either way I'm gettin them bitches haha a year supply of regular, and a couple pair of green and 1 pair of blue if all goes as planned. I am too excited. I reaallly want to get extensions before Mark comes home as well... so maybe I'll suck up and ask for those for my birthday instead of photoshop since I already know I'm good to get at least 1 pair of colored contacts with my regular contacts. The picture I posted above really makes me miss my long hair.

Oh, and as you might have seen, I spiffed up my blog a little. I did at adsense, and put an add to the bottom left hand, under everything, I doubt it'll make me much, but click away m'lovers ;D I also added Google Plus One feature, so you can +1 posts that you like! I also added a facebook "like" gadget to the left as well, so that you guys can share my blog with your facebook friends! I would really appreciate it if you guys shared the love! I'm also definitely open to any suggestions for cool gadgets or other things you'd like to see on the page as well :)

Have a good week, guys! I'm sure I'll post again before the week is over, though, at the rate I've been updating.

No comments: