Saturday, July 23, 2011

Am I The Only One Who Wants To Have Fun Tonight??


Uhg... I need friends D: lol how sad does that sound? I can't wait for september, when my co-worker turns 21! She said she probably wasn't going to go out, but I'm making sure our asses get lit as fuck haha I haven't drank in a pretty long time, I rarely drink as it is, but I've been longing to chase a shot (or three) of tequila with a swig of red bull & vodka. I'll probably have her take a trip with me to Top Hat, since it's a quieter bar with pool tables and a karaoke bar that DH and I used to go to with a couple of our friends before they left us for San Diego (that's who we're chasing with our PCSing to San Diego lol.) I'm pretty excited about that whole thing... my calorie counter isn't though, I'm sure. Opps!

So I weighed myself a few days ago, and as you can see my ticker has gone from 0 lbs lost to 4 lbs lost! In only ten days! I think I'll start weighing myself more often, maybe every monday? I like seeing that number go up, and I especially cannot wait for it to finally hit 19 pounds, which means I'll be at 130!! I should be there by september, even though I usually ignore calorie counting every other week or so. Yesterday I ate about 1700 calories... I'm only supposed to eat 1200 a day. Again, Opps!

Oh and I finally got my eyes examed today! Monday my coloured contacts will be ordered and hopefully here before long! Of course, I will post bookuu pictures of me and my green eyes. The women asked what color, I said green... but there is hazel green and jade green. Bitch best have put jade green or I'm gunna spaz out.... I didn't know there were two different greens until I got home... this is why I hate walmart, and that was the first time I went there in 4 months. I needed more stuff that Walmart would have, but I went to Target instead. I'm just too lazy to make an appointment to get my eyes done and Walmart is the only place I knew to go that I didn't need an appointment for. I know, I'm a disgrace to non-Walmart shoppers everywhere. I will say it one last time... wait for it... here it comes... you ready?... Opps!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a Top Hat here . . . it's a strip club!

Ashleyyy said...

Ours used to be a strip club but they replaced the stage with a bigger bar lol