Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another one bites the dust...


Welp, that's that. This morning was the second and last skype date I will have with my husband until they port again. He's got duty for the rest of the time they're ported, so we're S.O.L. from here on out. I almost cried, but he cheered me back up, no problem :)
I was supposed to stop to work this morning, but that kind of side tracked me. I only got like 6 hours of sleep (which might be normal for everybody else, but I'm lazy, remember!) so I took a "little" nap, and woke up too late. I had to take out some money, and then spend some of it so I had ten dollars to give to work for something special ;D I got a little vase with flowers for my side table... I could not find ANYTHING at ross that I wanted, so I ended up just finding the little vase at kirklands. I definitely didn't want to not find something and end up spending it on fast food, I've been doing great with my eating... I was really craving a large coke though so I had to spend at least 5 dollars before I left that parking lot to get my ten dollars flat I needed, rather than hoping they had change for a twenty lol
Tomorrow I have a day off (boo/yay) so I'll FINALLY be sending out Marks second care package. With me getting a new job I've been way busy... I've been living with only 1 working outlet in my living room because I haven't had the time to call an electrician and everything. I'm hopeless without Mark to do all the boring stuff D: I've got an extension cord going from the entertainment center into a working outlet, though so I'm good; just waiting for more savings? lol That sounds like a reasonable excuse, right?
Oh! I totally forgot to share a line from DH that put me on cloud 9... I still go there every time I think of it <3
"I can’t wait to have kids I think about it all the time now; I am very excited to be a daddy. I have a very strong feeling that we are going to have a baby girl for some reason. Which doesn’t bother me at all, I don’t know where its coming from but I just feel like that is going to be our first."
Uhgggg, swoon! It made me cry and everything <3 I am so completely in love with this man.

Well I'm off to catch up on two of my 6 (yes six D:) hours of DVR recordings before I go off to work again! kbaaaiiii!

No comments: