Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'll come back when you call me, no need to say goodbye.

Okay I LOVE Regina Spektor... so now why the fuck have I never heard this song before?

The Call

I love how abrupt yet delicate her voice is, and this song really hits close to home <3
I found it while looking for cute lyrics for this title, since I was going to start off complaining about how I didn't get a phone call from Dh this weekend yes, like he said he'd try to do lol

I don't have much to write about, but I haven't written in "a minute" as you youngins like to say... so I felt it was my duty to write something... anything.

So yeah... hmm... something else to write about... something something something...

I'm finishing up a couple carepackages tonight? Yeah! That's something to talk about! I've had two boxes waiting to leave, but DH made our checking account broke, and I didn't want to go into our savings so I just waiting until our next payday (which just came a few days ago, woot) so I could send them with my next two boxes.
Fruit? √
Nothing else? √
lol I'm going to go to Walmart soon to get the rest :P Flash drives, razors, The Tudors box set, (hopefully they have it...) Camelot Season 1, some mio, plastic spoons... and I think I'll sneak some nature valley crunchy granola bars in there for him to indulge in as well :P

Tomorrow is Open House at my job, so I'll be working in the morning, then working the open house, and hopefully I'll be so busy that I won't eat TOO big of a meal for lunch so that I can eat this skillet meal I got... steak & pasta gorgonzola or something like that? lol. It's 730 calories a serving, so this shit better be worth my not just getting a Spicy Chicken Sandwhich from Chick-fil-a instead!

The weather as been awesome lately, as well. Upper 80's. Here soon I'll be able to just leave the windows open and turn off the a/c <3 I can't wait. That's my favorite time, all that fresh air? Uhgg I'm melting just thinking about it!

No comments: