Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'll make you banana pancakes. Pretend like it's the weekend now...


Okay or tortilla pancakes... and it is the weekend. Jack Johnson ALMOST had it though, yes?
My brother is, as we speak, making a dough ball for tortillas... only we don't have baking mix, so he decided to risk making the tortillas taste like pancakes, and used some bisquick. Lets see how this plays out... He's pretty excited about this whole thing lol

edit: Tortilla's are a (delicious) go! And they don't taste like pancakes, woohoo! lol

I worked this morning, and afterwards I got my skinny chick on :) I did about 40 minutes on the treadmill and then a whole 5 minutes on the stair master in between 20 minute treadmill because I'm a failure and can't do ten minutes lol then I did a couple dance central songs because I felt the music inside of me and all that jazz.

I wanted to lay out but I decided I'd only be out there for like 20 minutes before I said fuck this and came back inside like I did last time I went out, so I decided to skip that process.

So yeah... that's my little update. Look at me keeping up with this shit again (: I'm so thoughtful.

No comments: