Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone


Guess who got to see their husband for the first time in 3 months (and 7 days...) This girrrl! This morning I was pretty pissed... but that's a long story and I'll save you all the drama... but long story short I woke up at 6am to see him before I went to work, he wasn't online, but he eventually got online 3 minutes before I got home from grocery shopping after work, and we were able to talk for an hour! I tried to get a smoochy face at the end, but he wouldn't budge lol His computer died before we got a chance to say our love and miss yous, but we've made a habit of making at least I love you the first thing out of our mouths because we know we don't always get to say goodbye at the end of a conversation. So yippie, Ashley's drama filled day turned into a good one!!

Oh, and a few days ago I went to Ross, and found the most ADORABLE bedside table! I am absolutely in love with it <3 I'm sure it's not everybody's style, but I adore how "rustic" and "natural" is looks. Not too "I just cut a tree down and made it" but not to "this is supposed to be tewwwtally stylish". The perfect median. I was going to whitewash it, but I can't bring myself to do it (even if I knew how to)




So that's my update for now :) I'm off to do what I do best: be lazy between shifts at work!

No comments: