Thursday, July 7, 2011

I who have nothing.


I have been an emotional wreck this passed week. Definitely a rocky stretch of road for this deployment, but I should pull out of it shortly, I hope. I'll try to keep the negative emotions out of my posts, and keep them positive, as I always try to be... I think o.O

Today was a busy day. I woke up and did nothing for about an hour, but then I went to the gym, came home and layed out in my backyard, then waited for my friend to get off work so I could go to her apartment on the beach for a nice relaxing evening. I almost stopped by ABC Liquor, to try out the new purple Hpnotiq, Harmonie I think it's called? I truly regret not giving into the temptation right about now, I'll tell you that much lmao I could use a nice strong drink... even if it is girly. I think next weekend I'm going to try to get Jolene to go out drinking with me. I could really go for a nice (and strong) buzz. It all depends on my work schedule, though.

I planned on sending Mark his carepackages tomorrow, but due to unforseen (and douchey) circumstances I'm going to have to wait until next payday. I'll just make another box or two since it's been so long, and I know my damn husband isn't going to spend a bazillion dollars in some far away country. Gotta love ports lol.

We finally got rid of our old washer/dryer as well. A friend came and picked it up today, so hopefully it works, otherwise I'm going to feel like an asshole lol. It's been sitting in the carport for a pretty long time... lets hope the carport is a good place to keep an out of service but (hopefully) still working washer/dryer unit.
I really need to fix the stupid moped that is in the little room under our carport too.. it's an old vespa still in mint condition, so once I put the new clutch cable on it we can probably sell it for a nice chunk of change, which will be awesome :) I think I'll have mark take it to Cali to sell, though... a lot more people there to work with than here. We'd probably get more money for it in San Diego.

Oh, and I just finished watching all the seasons of The Tudors... I got bored after Jane Seymour, though, so I'm glad it's over. Especially how boring the old age episodes were... you can only see the same episode so many times before you get it... he marries, she's either not religious enough, not the right religion, or a whore. We get it. Oh and we also understand that pretty much everybody close to you will eventually die. Lovely. NEXT. It started out so good, too :/

Welp, that's my update for now. kthnxbai.

No comments: