Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wake me up when September Ends.

Yes, I went there on you. I went to Green Day.

I woke up at 5:30am this morning. Why, you ask? Because I had the pleasure of dropping my husband off at his squadron so he could leave me for two and a half weeks >:/ He'll be in Colorado until the end of the month and I get to hang out here, by myself. Including on my birthday. But there is hope... my aunts are sending me homemade fudge. A batch of chocolate with walnuts and a batch of Peanut butter. Ah mah gahd I'm so damn excited to get that delivery.

I already got two birthday presents :) My mom got me closet organizers for the baby's nursery and a glider. She said there was two more packages after I got the organizers, but I'm thinking maybe she thought the glider would come in two parts-- the chair & the ottoman.

In the next week or two I'll be ordering the dresser, and then the following payday the armoire :) Then all we need to do is hang curtains and get the mobile. The crib was still in processing for another week, otherwise it would have been here this week. Hopefully those bitches email me again soon saying it's being shipped out. I'm not terribly worried about it getting here after the baby. I plan on having her sleep next to the bed until I get used to her feeding schedule, anyway.

I think after this I'm going to try and fix the night light I used as a child. It's a little bear in a a blue sleeping gown with stars on it. I just have to remember where I put it lol I think it's in our closet, but when I looked yesterday I didn't see it. It's in some closet somewhere in this house, that's all I know.

My best friend came to visit me last week. She left Tuesday. We had tons of fun, and I found her a man... well I pointed her to one. She chose the one standing next to him haha. We went to the beach, the aquarium, and bought her anti-nausea medicine when she was hangover for an entire day lol. Oh, and then I almost made her miss her flight so we ended up FedExing her luggage. Whoopsies! She's already making plans to come back when Madison gets here :)

So here I am. 30 weeks 4 days pregnant, chillin' with my two dogs, watching a lifetime movie about a pregnant 15 year old, my husband two time zones away, and doing light cleaning to kill time between facebook game recharging. Oh the life of a military wife.

No comments: