Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends...

& Pinterest ;D

I was skimming pinterest, waiting for the call to head to base to pick up my husband after two & a half weeks away at training (woohoo!), when I came across this:

The Fun Cheap or Free Queen: "You're Welcome" Wednesday tip: Keep your house cl...

Amaaaazingg! I mean, I know it's simple, I know you could have probably thought of it yourself... but lets be honest-- did you? No. So shut up and pay attention ;)

Basically it's a go-to list for how to keep your home looking guud on a daily basis without having to clean everything on a daily basis. I know that I'll have to add vacuuming more than twice a week, especially not going the weekend without it; my dog seems to forget that hair is supposed to be on him, not all over my house in ever nook, cranny, crevice, and open area visible and invisible by the naked eye.

I looked over the list and honestly-- apart from vacuuming, dusting, and the occassional surface clean I RARELY do any of the others. I loathe laundry. It doesn't mention dishes though-- but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do those every day (not that I do lol)

You're welcome :)



Update on the little bloomin' lovey-- I'm 33 weeks today :) My anxiety has sky rocketed, though I'm sure it's because Mark has been gone since the beginning of the month. Exhaustion is hitting me like a ton of bricks, but if I stay on my feet I'm fine. Only problem with that? When I'm on my feet for a long period of time my sciatic nerve starts looking mighty appealing to my uterus and one false move and I'm being stabbed in the ass by a pinched nerve. Yaaaaay pregnancy!

 It is so crazy (& nerve wracking) to think that in less than two months Madison will be sleeping in my arms or (hopefully) latched onto me like a leech. I cannot wait to see her. Every time I see a little girl out in public, or roaming across the internet I wonder what Madison will look like. It's the worst when it's a little girl that looks like she COULD have came from Mark and I's genes... especially that adorable little girl on the pinterest little girls hair tutorial pin... gets me every time.

She has the hiccups nearly every night, now. You can see my belly move with each one. She doesn't kick nearly as much, but boy does she shake her booty like a little Shakira lol It makes me smile thinking that how close she is to me-- but it feels like I'll never get to have her in my arms. It's too far away. But it's also way too soon. We still haven't even begun finishing the nursery. I haven't really done much of anything since I put her closet together. Fashion first, right? ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checking your blog out from the MSOS forum! :-) It's great to read about your little one (and I'm going to be printing out that cleaning list! What a find!)

Mills Life said...

Decorating your house is always fun. Im a military spouse as well. It's always nice to be able connect with other spouses that are pretty much dealing with the same things. Im now following your blog. You can follow me back if you'd like http://www.NavyWif33.com