Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's the final countdown...


and I couldn't be freaking out more if I tried.

Last week was Mark and I's last skype date. The next time I see his face it will be walking towards me from across the flight line of VMM-263's hangar on Marine Corp Air Station New River. I am mere days away from finally being able to touch my husband again. For the first time in over ten months I will be with him again... ahh I don't know where the time went, but frankly I don't care. All I know is that the time is gone and now a better time is here. The rush of homecoming drawing near is something I love and hate all at the same time. Emotions are extremely high-- everything you do makes you cry. Makes you think "in X Amount of Days he will be right next to me while I watch my shows." "in X Amount of Days he'll be dragging me to get instead of these late nights." "in X Amount of Days I will be waking up along side him, rather than alone." In X amount of days I will be writing about having my husband back beside me-- I will be posting a picture of me in his arms instead of his ten month bromance with my friend's husband (and my husbands best friend.) It's so surreal, and I am loving every tear jerking minute of it.
My body has progressed so far since he has left, and that is one of the biggest things I am looking forward to... seeing the look on his face when he realizes he came home to not only his attractive wife... but now that attractive wife has a bangin' body to boot! I mean, every guy who deploys can't wait to come home to their wife, even though usually the put on a little weight during deployment. None of them expect to come home to Wifey 2.0. The big ass is still there, but that waist!? What waist? And that tummy! How is he going to impregnate that?? He just got home, just saw this flat stomach with abs, and now he's going to ruin it by giving me a watermelon bell? lol But don't worry, I'll rape him if I have to... a baby WILL be in me within the next three months if I have anything to do with it.

So, this will be the last blog I make until he is homeeeeeeeee. Everybody know "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: