Sunday, January 15, 2012

I dare to let me you're one and only.


It's Peanut Butter honey time! Before Mark left he would ask me to make them for him before bed on occasion. I would never make one for myself, but as soon as I handed it to him I would give him those puppy dog eyes and ask for a bite. Never failed... he'd sink his shoulders down, huff, and then give in. Then he'd complain that I took too big of a bite and call me a fatty. Ahh those were the days xD Ever since he's been gone I have a sandwich at least once a month. I'll crave something sweet, and since I'm dieting that's a great go-to. It's healthy, and I rarely carry anything sweet in the house because I know I'll eat it all at once lol. But that's not the main reason I eat them. They make me think of him. I added chocolate chips tonight because I was weak. Best decision ever.

So, what's been going on with me besides getting fat? Well, I've made my deployment goal!!! That's right folks, I have lost I have went from 149 pounds to 130!! I am so proud of myself, but more importantly I am so looking forward to showing Mark the progress I've made. I know that he loves me just the way I am/was, but I really wanted to do this for him. He does so much for me and I really wanted him to come home to not only his wife, but his wife with a smokin' hot body. I've sent him pictures of my progression along the way (I couldn't resist) and he's pretty excited to see it up close if you know what I mean ;D haha
When will he see that smokin' hot body, you ask? Sooo soon! He will be home in next month! Obviously I can't say EXACTLY when, for OPSEC reasons. That's about as specific as I can be for now.

I didn't get everything I wanted done while he was gone, but I got a good bit done. My hair isn't long like I planned on it being (I cut it short after he left to get it out of my system) but I love it anyway. I'm sure it'll grow on him as well, and I'm growing it out anyway so no biggie. He'll be butt-hurt but I don't care :P I got a good bit with the house done. I added a small bookshelf to the kitchen to make it less bare- along with hanging frames in there and throughout the rest of the house. I got some new chairs for the living room, a new bedspread for our bedroom, a new end table for our room, and mounted our 60 inch TV to the wall, so now what we were using as a TV stand is full of decor. I also bought the computer desk I'm sitting at right now and decorated that. Oh and the chair I'm sitting on. I got rid of our old recliner to make room for the two new chairs. So our living room still has the same bones as far as where everything is, but it's just been upgraded :) I can't wait for him to come home so we can pick out a master bedroom furniture set, and a new sectional.

But, what I REALLY can't wait for when he comes home is pretty damn awesome. It's BABY MAKINGGGG :D No, not the "I haven't had sex in 10 monhts, lets do this shit" baby making. Actual baby making. We'z gon' have a baaaybeeee :D I am so ready for this I cannot even begin to elaborate. Every day, almost everything I do, babies. It's all I can think about. Hell, I started taking pre-natals two months ago because I'm so obsessed with the fact that we will be starting a family soon. We have a lot of money saved up from Mark's reenlistment that will take care of the things that we wouldn't have been able to splurge on without so I am so excited to watch our saving account slowly decrease in size and going towards a crib, stroller, carseat, and oh mah gawd the clothes & shoes!! Every time I pass up our second bedroom I just picture opening the door to a fully loaded nursery baby and all. I am so happy that it will hopefully be my turn to complain about morning sickness, scream IT'S A ___ from the top of my lungs, not see my toes anymore, and finally hold a baby in my arms. HIS baby. I cannot wait to see him looking down, into his arms, at our baby.

It's almost over. I almost have my husband back. I almost have my reason for waking up in the morning. I almost have my bed time enforcer. I almost have my best friend.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I'm so excited for Mark to come home and for you to start making beautiful babies.