Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I Want For Christmas is You.


But this will work too :) Last night Mark got to call for the third day in a row! The deployment is coming to a quick end (yaaaay) so now he's got a lot more "idaf" time. Well last night he called me, and told me that when I go to the mall tomorrow to pick this beauty up. Her name is Stella Amelia Justice and she is my baby girl <3 I'm serious about that name, btw. I am obsessed with it, I cannot go more than 60 seconds without looking at it. I got a GREAT deal on it, saved almost 50% on the price because I told the woman who was working with me that I couldn't go over a certain price. She knocked off nearly a grand! I am so in love with the bracelet and I am so damn in love with my husband. I know love shouldn't be monetary, and it isn't, but it sure as hell doesn't hurt to marry a man who buys you lots of shinys :P Uhg, I cannot get over this thing.

Also, incase you haven't noticed my little weight loss tracker, I am 15 pounds down, officially at my deployment goal, 1 pound extra actually. I am pretty damn impressed with my tummy as well. I'm starting to get abs! Now I have to work extra hard this last month & a half to make sure my body is in tip top shape for Mark. If I get shinys he gets a killer body to come home to :)

All in all, I am so proud of myself, but I am more proud of how amazing a man I married. Everything he does is for my happiness, and I could not ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I am so blessed.

No comments: