Sunday, March 25, 2012

You've got a (zofran) in me.

I cannot wait until my first prenatal appointment. I'm not sure which reason is bigger for me, though... seeing my baby for the first time or getting some drugs for this God forsaken nausea. It's baaad. For the past three days (though it seems like FOREVER) I have been miserable. Sleeping all the time, because the longer I'm awake the sicker I feel. No matter what I eat nothing helps. I can't smell certain things without wanting to punch them in the face, everything anybody does annoys the piss out of me, and I just want this first trimester to be over so that maybe I can finally function for longer than an hour a day. Week six was not a great week for me. Today I should be at or darn near close to my 7 week mark. Only 5 more weeks of first trimester "bliss" yaaaaaay. Can you sense the sarcasm? I always thought I would love being pregnant... that I would feel great, alive, wonderful, happy. Nope, I feel shitty, dead, crappy, and all around exhausted. Even typing this is exhausting. So yeah, I think that's enough of an update for now... excuse me while I internally combust.

No comments: