Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've been waiting for this moment for all of my life, Oh Lord.



Mark has been home for a little over a month so needless to say, we've been a bit busy. He got home on the 3rd, we had family in town until about the 10th, and then we left NC to go to FL on the 14th. We were then in Florida until the 27th of the month. So that leaves about a week of me sitting here selfishly neglecting my blog. What. The. Heck. But... I think I might have an excuse as to why I was so negligent.

WE'RE PREGNANT.

Yes, bitch, I said we're.. Don't be one of the feminist morons that gets butthurt when people say that because it's my vagina and I'll share it's glory with whomever I so choose.



I took my first PT on March 2nd and it was negative. I figured, "oh well, better luck next time" and went about my day. I didn't care that it was a BFN (big fat negative). Well saturday morning hit me like a ton of bricks. Saturday was better, but something still felt different. I've been SUPER gassy, tired all the time, and holy poop was I hungry. All the time. Fast forward to monday afternoon. We woke up late, so I figured, okay slept too much, me dumb. Well i had to pee, not even first morning's pee, and figured "well I've got two pregnancy tests left... why not". HOLY SHIT SIXTY SECONDS LATER THAT BITCH HAD TWO LINESSSSSS!! I called my sister, then she three way called my step dad. After that we tried to tell my mom with my step dad but she was sick so I had to wait until the following day... which was HARD. I already told the world and I haven't even had my first appointment yet lol whoops. I couldn't hold it in.

Oh, and I thought I felt weird then? Holy bitch sticks early pregnancy is ridiculous. My vagina is stealing all my blood flow so I'm in a constant "out of body" sort of light headedness. Not dizziness or anything, but still light headed nonetheless. I've had light cramping, nothing too major just menstruation-esq, but more frequently because I never cramp while I'm on my period. Showering helps, but sleeping helps more :D :D :D I cannot get enough sleep lol in fact, I think I'll probably take a nap here soon lol I can't even keep a straight train of thought how tired I am. All. The. Time. So yeah, I'm just going to stop here. YAAAAAY I HAVE A BABY GROWIN MY BELLYYYY. Okay now I'm done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called a uterus...

Ashleyyy said...

You do realize that the uterus is only a small part of the vagina, right? The uterus, also known as the womb, is where the baby is housed.
The vagina is the female reproductive system as a whole.

Stay in school, kid. Or should I say Ashlee xoxo