Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Trouble With Girls

...is they spend too much money D:

So after spending way too much money on food, carepacakge items, toiletries, and cleaning supplies I went out again today for more stuff! We still have plenty for savings, but holy moly I've spent a lot this payday... I mean I only spent like 150 on me, the rest was on groceries and stuff for Mark so it's not that bad, and it wasn't pointless things so it's not that bad... I just wish shit were cheaper!

So what did I get today, you ask? Well first I got the Urban Decay Naked palette (yaaay). I never wear eyeshadow so I'm trying to teach myself. I'm tired of being lazy about my appearance. My eyelids are way too dark, they need to be prettier, dammit! Then I got some new bras (double yaaaay). I've lost almost 10 pounds, and I'm still a B cup worrrrddddd!! Now lets hope these next 15 pounds don't put my pretty new Victorias Secret bras out of commission. I've stopped my diet, just eating right on my own and exercising every now and again, but I'm going to be starting it again by the end of October so I know that I'll have the weight I want off before homecoming in February. I don't want to push it too close.

Lets see... what else has been going on since I abandoned this thing... oh yeah... a FRIGGIN HURRICANE. -____-

Last weekend, on Saturday, Irene came a comin'. It was only a category 1, but everybody was freakin' out. Uhm... people... really? It took me 5 minutes to assess the situation and clean up the three twigs that fell into my yard from the wind. Granted, the rest of my neighbors had big chunks of trees in their yard, but the wind wasn't strong enough to do anything but break the limbs and have them land right under where it broke from... the branches didn't move anywhere but down. Not over and into your house/car (unless of course you were stupid enough to park under a tree). My trees are champs, apparently. I watched a twig swing around the whole time without breaking and everything... fucking champ I tell you. I was without power from before I woke up Saturday morning until about 4pm on Sunday. Thankfully I was able to keep a small charge at all times from my car charger on my phone, because Mark was able to call on Sunday :) I sat in my car, enjoying the a/c that I didn't have inside, while talking on the phone with him with my phone plugged in. After we got off the phone, my brother and I went to a chinese buffet for lunch, and when we came back and pulled into the driveway we both shrieked with excitement; THE CARPORT LIGHT WAS ON! Sweet baby jesus we had power <3

About two and a half weeks ago I got that book that Mark wanted us to do: How To Love Me. My friend gave me gastritis (she didn't know she had it when we hung out) so I was throwing up too much to finish it within two days, but I finally finished it and it's ready to be sent out next week in one of his FIVE carepackages. The gastritis was not a fun time... I threw up at the end of my shift at work (which is what made me realize that I hadn't just eaten something bad, when I threw up a dot of blood and a dot of black coffee ground looking somethingness. Sorry for the TMI :P) I was sick for about two days, but still had some of the symptoms slightly for about 5 days. As soon as those symptoms went away I caught a sore throat, though. I so did not miss that aspect of working in childcare again lol and then of course I'm over my sore throat and a fuckin hurricane comes.

My life is a complex rollercoaster of "wtf" mixed with "Oh yay" followed by "wtf! Again!??!?!"

No comments: