Monday, August 15, 2011

How To Love Me.

My birthday is in 1 month yaaaaaay. Mark emailed me last night (as usual, right as I was almost asleep lol) and told me to order How To Love Me. It's basically a book about the title... How to love ME :D He had me buy two, so he could fill one out too. The next carepackage I send will probably be his birthday so I think I might get What I Love About You as well. Same concept, different focus that also reflect the title. Instead of how, it's what. I want to get him something else too, a manlier gift, but I have no idea what. The video game he wants doesn't come out until mid-end of September (I forget when exactly) but I'll have the next carepackage sent out before then. I wanted to get him a TV for our bedroom but apparently I'm not allowed to spend that much on him lol. Wtf am I going to find under 100 dollars that will own the shit out of his gift!??!? He has a penis... much more difficult to work with than a vagina if you ask me. THATS IT. Maybe I'll buy him a vagina lmaooo (just kidding... or am I >_>)

Today, at work, is an Open House day. Aka kids everywhere bouncing off the walls (literally... we have a bounce house for these days), babies crying and not enough hands to hold them, and their mute buttons (aka pacifiers) keep falling out left and right. I worked this morning, which usually isn't that bad since the open house doesn't get packed until about 4:30pm or so. I got back at 4 until 7:30 though, so maybe I'll break my no spit up no breast milk streak and have to wash my work shirt tonight! Here's hoping! *sarcasm*

I have recently realized I have a problem. Well, two problems. Problem number one: I am addicted to scentsy. If I werent so cheap (I don't want to buy the starter kit o.O) and if I weren't so introverted I'd probably make a killin selling the stuff myself.. but alas I am neither so I get to spend all my money instead of making some of it back at least, by buying them from my friends instead of myself.

Problem numero dos? I'm a fatty fuh' show. Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday were cheat days >_< I went over by about around 200 calories all three of those days. I didn't work out on Friday or Yesterday either. I've been 141.1 (yes, to the .1) lbs every time I've weighed myself for the last week. I am hopeless. But at least I dont really need to get super skinny because I'm just gunna blow up like a balloon again as soon as Mark gets home.

Orly? Blow up like a balloon? Yep. I will have a metaphorical balloon in mah' belly soon after Mark comes home :D I talked to him about how I won't be fertile at all during the month of February (I am the last week of Jan and then again the first month of March, so Feb is just a period and no sparkly fancy baby opportunities). I told him a November/December baby sounds good (if we conceived the month after he gets home, which would make the due date Nov/Dec.) and he agreed!!!!!11!!!!FuckinNumberOne!!!!11! Okay that was a bit much... I appologize. BUT HOLY SHIT BABIESSSSSSS. k I'm done.

More good news you ask? OKAAYYYY if you insistz! I know when mark will be home! Like day of the month and errrythaaang. February it is, so not in time for christmas, but he'll be home before our anniversary and that's all I care about. Obviously, per OPSEC reasons, I can't say when, but if you know our anniversary that narrows it down by... not much since our anniversary is towards the end of the month lol. Positive note? I won't be on my period this time!! Last homecoming I was and let me tell you that was gay as a man with his nipples pierced. Which is super gay for the record. Don't pretend it's manly. Just don't.

So yeah... I think that's my update :) ABRUPTLY ENDS BLOG ENTRY BECAUSE I SUCK AT CLOSING THESE THINGS.

1 comment:

Combat Barbie01 said...

I've added your link to my blog, I would love to have you follow mine. Awesome posts. Hope to hear from you. Take care (((hugs)))