My Blog | Behind Every Great Man...

The Greater.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi! My name is Ashley. I am 24 years old, and live in Okinawa, Japan! I have been married to my husband since 2010 and we have a gorgeous little girl together. This is my life. This is who I am, what I'm about, and exactly how boring it is.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

(Insert song title here)

So apparently my life doesn't merit a song title for this blog... because I can't think of one that goes with it lol So you get a no song title title. Impressive, no?

So, past month. Miss Madisunshine is 5 months old :o She is trying to crawl now. She can put her butt in the air on her knees, she can hold herself up on her front hands, but she hasn't quiet figured out how to do it all at one time, so the results end up looking more like a fish out of water more than an attempt at becoming mobile. She can sit up by herself too! Mind you, it's for about .84 seconds, but it's sitting up nonetheless! She can sit up for a good while if she's on carpet, but we don't have any so the only time she gets those long stretches is when we visit Jake & Chelsea's house :P

She recognizes her name now, too. And she's taken to clawing our faces, which is splendid  She will reach, pull you to her face, and good luck getting her detached because it's going to be more painful getting her off of you as it is having her on you lol

A week ago we got more family pictures done :) They were supposed to be a generations picture (My mother, me, and Madison), but my mom got really sick while she was here so it ended up just turning into just Mark, Madison, and I. I'm so happy with all the pictures! I just wish we were staying here longer so we could get more done since now I know a good photographer with good prices around here :/

What was that I said? "wish we were staying longer"? Does that mean?
Yes. Yes it does.
We are 100% definitely without a doubt gong to JAPAN :o We leave July 18th and while it sucks that we have to leave family behind, and that Madison will be 3 by the time she is able to really get to know everybody face to face, we are pretty excited to get the hell out of Jacksonville lol

So yeah, that's the update :)



No comments: