My Blog | Behind Every Great Man...

The Greater.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi! My name is Ashley. I am 24 years old, and live in Okinawa, Japan! I have been married to my husband since 2010 and we have a gorgeous little girl together. This is my life. This is who I am, what I'm about, and exactly how boring it is.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hit Me With Your Best Shot.

Just kidding, please don't. I can't take much more.

Today is day THREE of not feeling like shit. I feel like a damn lottery winner after this past Sunday/Monday. 13 weeks hit me like a ton of bricks. I threw up twice Sunday night, woke up Monday and had to call in because I was on the verge of throwing up every time I so much as blinked the wrong way. I couldn't keep ANYTHING down the entire day. I had to resort to sleeping the entire day, especially RIGHT after eating (which is supposed to be a no-no) so I fell back asleep before I could throw up.

BUT... I had a headache Tuesday night, and that was that. Nothing yesterday, nothing today :) Well besides my new symptom: Who the fuck didn't warn me that I would be stabbed in the tit on occassion throughout the day!? But... that's better than nausea from sun up to sun down. I was able to clean the whole house yesterday, and today I put up new blinds in the bathroom since Mark is too lazy to do it :P Well that and he's too busy picking up my slack lol He's been a real go getter ;D He'll do the dishes, laundry, AND bing fuckin' boom he COOKS!? He drinks every day, but I'll take that as a small price to pay for him being a motivator :P But, remember, I cleaned yesterday! He still cooked, but that's not the point xD

Oh, and he's buying a go kart today. Lord help our back yard. Lord help our poor puppies. And Lord help this baby because I'll be damned if I ain't test drivin' that thing! Keep your "You're pregnant, don't do that, it's baaaad" comments to yourself. It's a go kart. In my back yard. Nobody is going to hit me, I'm not going to be doing sweet jumps, and if the thing flips hell hath frozen over.

So yeah, that's my update about the ever so lovely world of pregnancy. After two months of misery (I was fine the first month) things are looking bright again! I'm feeling better, I'm finally starting to look more pregnant than fat, and my husband is good for more than impregnating some lazy chick with an obsession with flavored water & starches.

No comments: